Thursday 22 August 2013

Fungi

Finding Fungi

23rd August 2013

I found this in my garden growing in the grass

Fungi

I have found lots of different types of fungi which all look very different - different colours, shapes and sizes. I found them growing in lots of places - on the floor in the woods, on fallen branches and dead wood, by the side of a path, in the middle of the grass. They are all poisonous. I think Fungi look nice. I will keep looking for more.

I found this on the ground in Moel Fammau Woods

This was on the ground in Moel Fammau Woods


This was growing on a tree

I found this growing in the woods in my garden on a fallen branch

(Auricularia auricula-judae)

 
 











This was growing on some old rotting wood in my garden

This was growing in the grass in my garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you like my blog. It would be nice to know if anyone is actually reading it, so please feel free to write a comment and let me know! Alexandra :-)